• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Semi Final Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either that or take out my humiliation on tombrown for instantly folding a perfectly defensible position, leaving me looking like a fucking schmuk.

Sorry -- must be all those drugs in my youth.

BTW - last time I had drugs, I think Oncy was probably still at primary school

My route to Kiev is boss, so I gotta share it in case anyone else fancies it.

Wednesday 23rd Manchester to Berlin 30 quid
Wednesday night, Arctic Monkeys
Some time Friday, train to Warsaw, 40 euros
Saturday morning Warsaw to Kiev, 106 quid returning Sunday night
Monday afternoon Warsaw to Liverpool, 75 quid
120 quid on Roma to qualify at 2/1 in case it fucks up.

So about 350 quid return if we make it. Free if we don't.
What about hotels? I heard they are a rip off in Kiev. We were thinking of hiring a camper van in Poland and then a 10 hour drive to Kiev ...

What about hotels? I heard they are a rip off in Kiev. We were thinking of hiring a camper van in Poland and then a 10 hour drive to Kiev ...

Not a bad plan. I booked a hostel, six beds for three quid each ages ago. So twenty quid for six. The room only holds six so it's not all weird and shit.

So lads.. I'm about to make you all laugh..

How hard will it be to get a ticket for the Roma game? I'm in Dublin with the kids that week... and am engaging with a fantasy overnight trip..

Not a bad plan. I booked a hostel, six beds for three quid each ages ago. So twenty quid for six. The room only holds six so it's not all weird and shit.
Hahaha awesome

I consider all football options a bet. And rooms are now a grand a night. 20 quid for 6 didn't need Sherlock on the case.

I've got the six but I reckon we could probs squeeze another 20 in if you don't mind the floor. Its only a pit for about four hours as far as I'm concerned.

A return flight would cost me more than Woland's entire trip.

Still though, since he's putting us up for the night, it's tempting.

I reckon that 10 of us pin you down and bum you so hard that when we all blort up your arse, when we spilt you open you'll look like a chicken kiev,

If you brought someone in after that, pointed at me on the floor and said ''what does that look like?', the chances of them saying 'a chicken kiev' are non-existent.

I don't drink, and if there should have been a comma it would have been there.

But I am very disappointed about how tomorrow is turning out for me so if I seem inappropriate I apologise from the very tingly bit in my barse.

I don't drink, and if there should have been a comma it would have been there.

But I am very disappointed about how tomorrow is turning out for me so if I seem inappropriate I apologise from the very tingly bit in my barse.
Come London.

My entire family have ganged up on me to make me go to the fucking grand national, which i hate anyway, but also means i miss the match.

First world I hate everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom