• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions league final: post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not ruin the vault vibes

ba42641c54928f4bac3ecea90f6674cf.jpg

Just finished watching the "European Royalty" documentary on LFCTV. It's really, really good – worth signing up and paying $6.49 just for that.

Some journo on TalkSh!te the other day was saying that, when he goes to Liverpool away games, he finds our fans never sing about the opposition but only support their own team. Even that Chavski twerp Andy Jacobs, not known for his fondness for all things LFC, had to agree. Quite a contrast with these inbreds.

She is just as bitter as her dad

It's a feature of the Bitters, that because they have little power to hurt Liverpool, they will start semi-supporting whatever team they think can hurt us.

There used to be a Bitter at work who decorated his workstation will all kinds of Bluenose rubbish. Then I noticed he had a Man U mug.

"I thought you were a bluenose?" I remarked.

"I am an Everton supporter, but a Manchester United admirer," he replied with a smirk.

That girl has three tits. The two she constantly flaunts on Twitter, plus her Dad.
I had a look at her Twitter because of this post. Mainly to check out her tits. She seems to have a perverse pride in her bitterness, it's almost like masochism or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom