1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Cause this place needs some classical

Discussion in 'Music, Film, TV and Books' started by Lewy, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Lewy

Lewy Very Active Member

Ok I hardly know any classical music, apart from Beethovens 9th (which is just fucking amazing)....

....and a bunch of motzarts requiems, which sound so grand and evil that I'd like them played at my funeral as a giant stern looking portrait of myself judges every guest on my descent into hades......

So I was wondering if anyone else could recommend anything I might appreciate along these lines, I'm not really much of a fan of the whole pomp and circumstance type shit but feel free to throw it in for others

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.