• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we stop the rot (Fulham pre match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerOnions

Let's Push Things Forward
Administrator
Didn't see a thread. Assume everyone's pissed off still.

Only 4 days before our now most important game of the season v Leipzig, so how do we avoid some other cunt getting injured, and also hopefully get a fucking win at Anfield.

Who's confident?

Allison
Milner Baresi Fabinho Robbo
Keita Gini
Shaqiri Jones Mane
Salah

Liverpool: Alisson, N. Williams, Phillips, R. Williams, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita, Shaqiri, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Adrian, Fabinho, Thiago, Mane, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Origi, Alexander-Arnold.

Fuck me that’s a weak side.

We are gonna get humped down our right side of defence.

Wowzers... all in on the champions league then!
No need to worry, Keita’s going to show us the midfield dynamism we’ve been missing and Jota’s going to score a brace.

Liverpool: Alisson, N. Williams, Phillips, R. Williams, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita, Shaqiri, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Adrian, Fabinho, Thiago, Mane, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Origi, Alexander-Arnold.
Like what you are doing, but I would play The Ox instead of Keita (Would like to make sure that we have Keita fit for Leipzig same goes for) Origi for Salah, and Tsimikas for Robertson. Both the Ox and Origi are shit anyway so if they get injuried; no prob

Like what you are doing, but I would play The Ox instead of Keita (Would like to make sure that we have Keita fit for Leipzig same goes for) Origi for Salah, and Tsimikas for Robertson. Both the Ox and Origi are shit anyway so if they get injuried; no prob

There is no way to make sure that keita is fit.

20 FUCKING NIL TO US (please mods forgive the expletive word on this occassion) ....I'd settle for a 5 niller.

3 changes in defence when the team is already struggeling. Not holding much hope for this game in all honesty.

0-2.

Maja and Lookman are going to tear that backline a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom