• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye bye Sadio

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 goals. He didn’t half score some great goals while having the worst leaning-back shooting technique. Some great great headers too.

I had watched that earlier yesterday. As I was watching it I was thinking about how many of those would/could Nunez have scored. The interesting thing is the high number of goal poacher (6 yd box) goals Mane scored and I envisage those being bread and butter for Darwin. Of course he'll score more headed goals and likely as many from other locations in the box though less likely he'll score as many spectacular goals.

With Mane averaging about 15 PL goals a season I have high hopes Nunez can emulate or surpass that number which we'll need him to do (even in this first season where he may be gradually introduced over the first 10 games) and ditto for the CL. His robustness in terms of injuries a minor concern compared to Mane's almost indestructible body.

Anyone know his weekly salary at the end in Liverpool? Seeing 100K every year. But that was his 2016 deal I think which was extended in 2018.

It’s unfortunate that when he finally gets a song, it “Sadio… Sadio… Sadio” to the tune of “Cheerio” with everyone waving goodbye…

They're gonna do a radio gaga song for him probably

Last edited:
FVxjBt6XEAE52yx

Well at least it's a familiar color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom