• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buying a place

Brizzle

Match thread starter
As a follow on to my "tips for selling" which Foxy owned, I am looking for wise words for buying a place.

Have done some viewing and have come across a flat I really like. Doing a second viewing tomorrow but just generally wondering if anyone has any tips of things they might have done different if they were buying a second time etc.

If I get this place I think first thing I will do is re-fit the bathroom as the one in it is a bit average.

It is a 2 bed and I'm concerned the second room is on the small side so going to be looking up space saving tips to make the most out of a room! It has a built in wardrobe which is good but not much room for anything other than a double bed!

Anyway - all tips/things to avoid doing/ things to look out for I may have overlooked for the next viewing etc would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom