• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brings back old memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in any way is that blue? Its almost exactly the same colour as the liver bird in the photo i posted and in @Woland's logo!

How in any way is that blue? Its almost exactly the same colour as the liver bird in the photo i posted and in @Woland's logo!

colour2.jpg

colour3.jpg

It looks bluer when placed in direct contrast with the red of the rest of the kit, and it was always going to.

This very debate though is proof enough that it belongs nowhere near an LFC kit. In a football context anything which even approaches blue is reminiscent of that other lot across Stanley Park. It's not a risk we need or ought to take, just for the sake of "artistic impression" or for the sake of giving the kit company's Design Dept.free rein to amuse themselves - even on purely commercial grounds, at the absolute least it dilutes the brand image.

The Statue of Liberty isn't blue. Copper oxideses green. The liver birds are green. But regardless of all that, it looks shit anyway

to be fair - i would prefer just red with bits of white trim. The one colour I never want on a home kit is black. I just see that the background for it is meant to be the liver birds.

Not that I really give a shit but that kit is pretty rank.
The worse one we have had in ages

Yeah, around seven percent of men are colour blind, and many don't know it

I said close, not exactly the same. Proper green trim might have been too Christmas-y, for me this is close enough to think of the badge and Liverbird and not, say, Everton.

I think everyone who has a problem with things being blue is a total autist and I don't care about the accountant shit either but this kit is dead

I'm not arsed about the Everton thing but that's objectively not the same colour as rusted copper and subjectively it looks shit.

Proper awful gear with about 2 or 3 exceptions.

Nike have absolutely shit the bed with this, give us stuff like the PSG range, loads of boss stuff.

Some of it is proper garish and gimmicky, although that will wash with loads of our fan base.

That red and white zipped trackie top is a perfect example of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom