• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing please

Smith Beterbiev postponed because Beterbiev has a “dental injury”, what kinda of fucking bullshit is this?

I expected that result, but I didn't see it being so one-sided.
Don't think anyone did tbh with you mate, my predications were changing like the wind but initially and come the end of it, I did think Crawford's pedigree would just about come through.

Spence didn't look right backstage or during the ring walk....a lot of people felt he was drained.

But doesn't take away the sheer dominance on Crawford's part, from round 2 onwards it was the worst beatdown I've ever seen between 2 elite fighters.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone did tbh with you mate, my predications were changing like the wind but initially and come the end of it, I did think Crawford's pedigree would just about come through.

Spence didn't look right backstage or during the ring walk....a lot of people felt he was drained.

But doesn't take away the sheer dominance on Crawford's part, from round 2 onwards it was the worst beatdown I've ever seen between 2 elite fighters.

I'd agree with your last paragraph. The gulf was immense. I also think Spence looked knackered, but I put it down to the pressure he was under almost from the off

If he gets the backing like Benn got from Eddie, he'll be boxing again in 6 months.

Make AJ Hrgovic instead, take it off PPV and stop conning the fans.

Smith Beterbiev was also postponed.....check it, because Beterbiev had a dental injury.

Boxing is as big of a joke as football.

If he gets the backing like Benn got from Eddie, he'll be boxing again in 6 months.

Smith Beterbiev was also postponed.....check it, because Beterbiev had a dental injury.

Wouldn't fancy being punched in the face, repeatedly, with a dental injury

Wouldn't fancy being punched in the face, repeatedly, with a dental injury
Fighters fight through injuries all the time, and his little toothache may have already healed in the 2 weeks before the fight came around anyway.

Last edited:
If he has an access he loses a few days training (at least) at a crucial time. If it's wisdom teeth it could be a couple of weeks

It's his 3rd run in. I don't think he'll get much sympathy.

JAN 14TH!?!?!?!? Fucking hell that seems like a life time away. Was scheduled for next weekend ffs....shame was really looking forward staying up to watch that one, hope Callum can pull it off but I feel he's gonna get crushed inside 4 rounds.

I'll be watching AJ Helenius still.....boxing is boxing, right move from Eddie to take it off PPV.

The rematch up in 10.

Rooting for Smith to finally put an emphatic end to the parody that is Chris Eubank’s son.

Smith looked very heavy legged, looked scared to throw anything all night and let Eubank have his way. Huge shame.

Will Joe Joyce be able to even the score against Zhang? I heard a radio pundit say yes, but he didn't really sound convinced. Neither am I TBH.

Both these guys at their career heaviest....282lbs for Zhang, 287lbs for JJ.

First round of punching fresh air.

Joyce is getting smashed to bits again, he's fucking shit.

Annihilated in 3 rounds.....double quick time.

Last edited:
Sadly Callum was no match for Beterbiev, even at his age he’s too strong, too powerful, too destructive. Only Bivol or Benavidez can beat him at 175.

If the WBC had any balls, they'd strip him of his world title and make it vacant for Zhang to step in......continues to make a mockery of the sport he proclaims to love, sooner he retires (for good this time) the better for boxing.

Back
Top Bottom