• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bottom 5 posters of all time.

I can't take credit for Jason. Jason is one of those cats who everyone will realise was a genius generations after his death. Deffo shouldn't be on anybody's worst poster list.

I hear ya Doc. But I find myself ignoring his posts these days. He posts the odd one in the football forum or some aloof poem in the GC. I wonder if it's an alter ego of Skully?

I hear ya Doc. But I find myself ignoring his posts these days. He posts the odd one in the football forum or some aloof poem in the GC. I wonder if it's an alter ego of Skully?

I have wondered if he's Mr Har-Harwood back in a new guise.

Mine are, in no order...

Grjt. A Reading fan and a fucking twat.

Kanwar. Almighty tosspot with delusions of grandeur

Ardja. Cunt.

Spag Legs. Barely kept a lid on his dislike of the Irish. Regularly reverted to abuse involving incest.

Paddy. Broke the sanctity of forum trust. Is possibly a rapist apparently.

I never had the privilege of kanwar I don't think
He's not even a Liverpool fan. He has adverts for that rag running on his site. He's the same as Indy Kaila, a click whore of the highest order.

He also has numerous twitter handles that he uses to abuse anyone who disagrees with him but with no sense of irony uses a cover photo stating he's anti online bullying. Unless it's him doing it. He's an internet fascist - agree with him or you're wrong. That makes him one of the biggest whoppers of the internet along with Duncan Oldham.

Kanwar is the one who has always hated Gerrard isn't he?

He's just desperate to be controversial and (in his feeble own words) 'hard hitting'.

Like you say, he is similar to Dunk in some ways. He has latched onto LFC to try to make money, and does so by stirring things up to get attention.

Unlike a lot of the people mentioned in this thread, he wasn't even that entertaining. Just a bore. Definitely one of the worst posters to have (thankfully, only for a short while) infected this site.

Was Spag Legs really as bad as all those forum royalty cunts!?
I honestly never noticed him. Did I ever even speak to him.....
Hmmmm

Was Spag Legs really as bad as all those forum royalty cunts!?
I honestly never noticed him. Did I ever even speak to him.....
Hmmmm
I rarely noticed him either. I did see his dramatic flounce out where he offered to ruin another poster's mum's bum hole. He wouldn't get near my thundercunt list for that though.

1. Oncey
(No appreciation for U2)

2. Ryan
(Boot cut jeans my arse)

3. GK Macca
(If I see another Kenneth Williams picture.......)

4. Athensruari/Refugee
(Ginger)

5. Count/Ross
(No taste buds - Southern Tayto... pppffffffffttttttt!)

I hated the cunt. He accused me of just jumping in on arguments just so I could get a kick in without actually getting starting it

Back
Top Bottom