• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bayern Munich post-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what other rubbish they played to get to those QF's. Not a case of beating them 5 -0 ...we should have just beaten them and as for top class players ..fuck knows where you got that from. Dont mention that slow paced striker of theirs..was never worried about him before the game or at anytime.

So you think they got Basel or a team of equal standing in every last 16 tie?

You’re making out that we were playing Hartlepool.

The Liverpool of last season in the CL would have probably put 4 or 5 past that lot last night. The opposition showed nothing last night that you could consider a real threat to our makeshift central defense. It seems that most on here think they played a tactical masterclass but there were gaps all over the place in their defense at different instances of the game. But as we have seen - these long breaks between games seems to take the sharpness out of our forward play, it was a case of lazy decision making, stray passes/wrong passes, just overall general zero thought movement up front by our key players. I think 10 days is too long a break to have between these games. We should have and could have played much better than we did last night, it was a Monday morning at work type performance from the team.

i don't mean this maliciously at all, I truly don't, but why don't you leave off the forum until the last game of the season, when you can hand out awards for the most deluded fans, and generally just say 'I told you so'? Because, between now and then, you're going to be like a broken record.

i don't mean this maliciously at all, I truly don't, but why don't you leave off the forum until the last game of the season, when you can hand out awards for the most deluded fans, and generally just say 'I told you so'? Because, between now and then, you're going to be like a broken record.
I admire the candour and tact

Moron, fuck off for a bit would ya, you're being a bell

I admire the candour and tact

Moron, fuck off for a bit would ya, you're being a bell

You guys need to build some resistance to opposing views - not one person on this forum have said they (bayern) were brilliant, and also just to be absolutely clear - @momoWASboss - just because a team has reached the last 8 a few seasons in a row does not mean that this season will be the same for them (not least because they are under a new manager). A few factors indicate when a team is in decline and this bayern team are in decline.

@gkmacca - I have not mentioned the ups/downs in the league in my review of our performance last night, I was expecting more last night from our team in terms of some clinical finishing, and hoping that we would continue doing the good things we saw against Bournemouth, but that did not materialize, instead it was just bad decision making up front, and misplaced passes. So I don't need advice from you or anyone to stay off - but as I do respect you - I will stay off the forum and contribute to the post-match review following the game against United.

Have a nice time - agreeing on everything with each other.

You come across as a petulant child who completely misses the point. They reach the last 8 so often because they’re a decent side. They turned up to play deep and hope to get us on the break. Time after time they had 8 players in an around their own area and you spot your dummy out because we struggled to score.

Go play on your PlayStation.

You guys need to build some resistance to opposing views

We're fine with opposing views. It's just the relentless repetition of one singular view that grates. Okay, we get it, there's no need to keep saying it over and over again. We're not a therapy session. You're worried, you're scared, you're full of doubt and fear. Duly noted. Now please zip it.

I haven’t thought Henderson is good enough for a while and won’t worry if he’s moved on but he was superb in this game.

Made some amazing interceptions and his pass for Salahs chance was fucking brilliant. Inch perfect stuff.

Easily the best on ground for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom