• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Banana Skin Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
We've been incredibly consistent with 1 unlucky loss and 3 draws all against top 5 sides. Of the remaining fixtures where do you see us possibly losing points? Man U on their current form look very hard to beat
  • Liverpool15:00 Crystal Palace Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Wednesday 30 January 2019

• Liverpool20:00 Leicester Anfield, Liverpool Live On
    Quick View
Monday 4 February 2019

• West Ham20:00 Liverpool London Stadium, London Live On
    Quick View
Saturday 9 February 2019

• Liverpool15:00 Bournemouth Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Sunday 24 February 2019

• Man Utd14:05 Liverpool Old Trafford, Manchester Live On
    Quick View
Wednesday 27 February 2019

• Liverpool20:00 Watford Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Saturday 2 March 2019

• Everton15:00 Liverpool Goodison Park, Liverpool
    Quick View
Saturday 9 March 2019

• Liverpool15:00 Burnley Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Saturday 16 March 2019

• Fulham15:00 Liverpool Craven Cottage, London
    Quick View
Saturday 30 March 2019

• Liverpool15:00 Spurs Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Saturday 6 April 2019

• Southampton15:00 Liverpool St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton
    Quick View
Saturday 13 April 2019

• Liverpool15:00 Chelsea Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Saturday 20 April 2019

• Cardiff15:00 Liverpool Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff
    Quick View
Saturday 27 April 2019

• Liverpool15:00 Huddersfield Anfield, Liverpool
    Quick View
Saturday 4 May 2019

• Newcastle15:00 Liverpool St. James' Park, Newcastle
    Quick View
Sunday 12 May 2019

• Liverpool15:00 Wolves Anfield, Liverpool

Yes that’s right. Let’s all predict when’s our next downfall.

I sometimes wonder if you muppets are really supporting us or busy rubbing your crystal balls casting voodoo shit on us.

I see what you're doing - start a thread for people to post negativity and then lock every fucker who posts in it (*) up, so the rest of us can get on and enjoy the season without their incessant boring mindnumbing shit dribbling predictions of the sky falling on our heads.

(*) - except voices of reason, like ME

United against Spurs looked easy to beat - but deadly on the counter attack. They sat back suicidally (like we used to do when 2-1 up to concede an equaliser) for a lot of the game.

Hopefully West Ham sell Arnoutovic before we head there. They are hot & cold but have some dangerous players.

There is a problem with this whole concept. Who has ever slipped on a banana skin? Fucking no-one. End of thread.

There is a problem with this whole concept. Who has ever slipped on a banana skin? Fucking no-one. End of thread.

maxresdefault.jpg

What? Have you never watched a cartoon?
Exactly. Cartoons. Old cartoons. Do you think new 'animations', as they're called now Tom, have people slipping on banana skins? No! The kids would stare at that shit in disgust. Or just bafflement. They'd be like, "why'd that person slip on a banana? Is that a thing?" And I'd be like, "back in the day, people used to think people slipped on banana skins. But they didn't actually. It was a big fucking lie! Now clean your fucking room!"

Exactly. Cartoons. Old cartoons. Do you think new 'animations', as they're called now Tom, have people slipping on banana skins? No! The kids would stare at that shit in disgust. Or just bafflement. They'd be like, "why'd that person slip on a banana? Is that a thing?" And I'd be like, "back in the day, people used to think people slipped on banana skins. But they didn't actually. It was a big fucking lie! Now clean your fucking room!"
O wow .. I need to update myself, thanks Dad

Hang on - what about repeatedly standing on rakes and hitting yourself in the face? What about sawing the branch of a tree that you are sitting on? What about getting a whiff of pepper and sneezing like a maniac?

Are all these figments of my dim & distant youth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom