• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ballon Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi won it..

Edit.. I was duped by a fake YouTube channel. But he's still favourite which is a joke

Last edited:
Messi wins, deservedly in my view.

Most likely his last unless he wins the CL with PSG

Ballon D'or 2031.. Messi has been retired for a number of years.. but still picks up his 13th Ballon D'or to pull 2 clear of Ronaldo again, who is also retired.

It's understandable, the prestige of it all would instantly vanish had they given it Lewandowski, and added his mediocre name to the list of past winners. People will soon think really, that's the best player in the world, him, but I can reel off fifty strikers off the top of my head just from 1996 who were all on a different planet to Lewandowski. It would instantly devalue the modern game which pays the fake news journalists' salaries.

It's understandable, the prestige of it all would instantly vanish had they given it Lewandowski, and added his mediocre name to the list of past winners. People will soon think really, that's the best player in the world, him, but I can reel off fifty strikers off the top of my head just from 1996 who were all on a different planet to Lewandowski. It would instantly devalue the modern game which pays the fake news journalists' salaries.

Go on, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom