• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Australia V South Africa

29791009_10156130433654351_5389110130760649686_n.jpg

all their seamers are carrying muscle strains ... they were trying to ensure there was no way they could actually lose as there was concern we'd be bowling with Mahraj, Elgar & Markram instead of Philander, Morkel & Rabada!

Come on mate - did you see Elgar at times?! Hit the fucking ball man.

We all had our chance to spit on Warner and Smith and the other chap whose name I can't remember anymore...but this is closer true the truth than anything else.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/dale-...p/news-story/d0d025324d5f4a0efdb17027cf08505c

Bowlers have to face the stress of being compared against the staists of the game when it was a lot more even between bat and ball. I hope they actually do something to even up the game a bit more... I have lost a lot of interest in the game where any Tom Dick and Harry can imagine playing super sixes on play station and clobber his way to a 100 or 200 even and be lauded as a great batsman.. unfortunately there can be no great bowler in this kind of playing condition, just lambs who have arrived to be slaughtered.

Back
Top Bottom