• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Assuming Big Virg is out for 6+ months

Prefix for Poll Threads

What are your expectations for the season going forward?

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Challenge for League but fall short

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Top 4

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Struggle for Top 4

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but I'm kinda worried about Trent's form and the right side in general even with VVD around... attacking wise he great but how many goals have come down the right side lately...? I know Salah is part of this issue is not just Trent, but still that's the weakness teams were targeting even with VVD

I guess with VVD not around some teams may target the left side a little bit more (though Mane and Robertson are defensively great).
Honestly Trent's form is a big concern for me.

Considering how important our attacking full backs are, it's no surprise were struggling a bit. His passing has been diabolical, and positioning has been worse. The second goal doesn't happen if he's alert and closes down.

If Matip & Gomez stay fit then we will have more than enough quality to beat most around us. The worry is how we rotate for a whole season too keep workloads on two injury prone players manageable.

If either gets injured then i think we just need to promote Koumetio or Williams and hope it’s swim not sink!

I really hope that, for once in their beautiful life, The Firm has something wrong

[bcolor=#ffffff]

Thankfully the cunt isn't capable of touching his vacant face, so we'd get to see his screams and tears in full view as it happens.

Is there any decent centre halfs that we can get on loan? Or has the transfer window thundered shut?

I’d be tempted to drop Fabinho in alongside Matip in central defence.

Then I’d be tempted to play Gomez at right back to play his way back into form and shift Trent into a centre mid option (where right now he seems to be doing his best work anyway).

Sorted.

Then I’d be tempted to play Gomez at right back to play his way back into form and shift Trent into a centre mid option (where right now he seems to be doing his best work anyway).

Sorted.

Yeah, let's rejig everything that made us English, European and World champions over the last couple of years and play half the team out of position.

Reading into these rumours it’s supposedly Nigel DeJong who spoke to Virgil and was told that it may be ACL but the scan results aren’t known yet.

Sorted.

We may have to play Fabs back there, as we didn't bring another CB in during the window that's just shut, but (though he's fine at CB) I'd be uneasy about losing him from the midfield, where the protection he provides for the whole back four is going to be more important than ever. However that pans out, a big fat Do Not Want to playing Gomez at RB - he's a fish out of water there.

I won't copy and paste it, but TPG is currently writing up the info at the moment. So keep an eye out for his article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom