• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Arsenal v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for overpowering them in the first half.

They get better in the second half, eh? Great.

Fabinho looks so much better in his preferred formation it's untrue.

Hopefully we make it to HT at nil nil & Klopp can work his half time magic.

The back four are struggling partly cos they can't use Allison as an outlet due to their pace. It's just too risky.

But it means we are losing the ball trying to play it longer.

What the fuck is up with our passing and movement? The Arsenal press is good, but our players are absent.

Yep. I don't buy the idea that they can go up a gear second half. They're throwijg everything at us.
Yeh, commentators make me laugh, Arsenal currently breaking the trend of their season by playing really well in the first half, apparently though that means they'll be even better in the second half because that the trend of their season.

Arsenal completely outplaying us despite us hitting the post twice and having a goal wrongly disallowed.

I think Fabinho has been our best midfielder. I don’t know why you’re all on his back. There are about 5 of our players who’ve been worse than him.

The coverage is doing my head in. Endless replays when the ball is still in play. That's what makes watching on TV rather than at the stadium so stressful - you can't see the action some of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom