• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aquilani isn't joining Milan, bet that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Montolivo’s Milan deal revealed
By Football Italia staff
montolivo-close490ai_1.jpg

The Nazione newspaper has revealed the terms of Riccardo Montolivo’sproposed move from Fiorentina to Milan.
The Rossoneri have apparently already wrapped up negotiations for the midfielder who will join the club on a Bosman in the summer.
The Italian international has allegedly agreed a contract until 2016 with theDiavolo, where he will earn €2.5m a season.
Montolivo, 27, was offered an extension by the Viola on numerous occasions but opted against committing his future to the Franchi outfit.
The former Atalanta player has scored two goals in 28 League games so far this season.

------------

With Montolivo joining, I don't think Milan will let Aquilani's transfer clause be triggered. Even though he's played more than 25 times for them. They'll probably find a way to weasel themselves out of the deal.

Let me be the first to say welcome back. Well, unless Fiorentina want him. In that case, bring on Jovetic.

Aquilani will be at Milan next season.

Montolivo and Aquilani play different positions, they are not like-for-like ...

About time Milan wrap up Montolivo, this saga has been going on for the last 2-3 seasons now.

About time Milan wrap up Montolivo, this saga has been going on for the last 2-3 seasons now.

They were waiting for him to be old enough to join Milan.

Actually lets hope Milan don't take up the option so i can then enjoy Modo moaning about how Kenny does not play him next season.

You know your Serie A roopdog.

I don't think Kenny will be making any decisions next season.

You still think they will sack him? We shall see I guess.

Anyway, regarding Aquilani, I doubt he will return. Even if Milan don't take up the option (obligation?) to sign him then we will probably try to offload him elsewhere. It would of course be yet another team that doesn't seem to see what you apparently see though wouldn't it?

You still think they will sack him? We shall see I guess.

Anyway, regarding Aquilani, I doubt he will return. Even if Milan don't take up the option (obligation?) to sign him then we will probably try to offload him elsewhere. It would of course be yet another team that doesn't seem to see what you apparently see though wouldn't it?

To be honest I really don't care any more. Of course I wouldn't mind having him back but I somehow think the damage has been done in this train-wreck of a transfer and there's no point going back. It'll be really sad if he's forced to return and spend pre-season here again.
I hope Milan honours the contract and this whole thing goes away.
I just don't think they will. Reason?
Because I don't see any articles announcing Aquilani as their player next season despite appearing more than 25 times for them.
Got a bad feeling about this.

Think he's played 22,5 games or something. Need more starts. I bet they wont activate the clause.

Sure, they are going to pass up the opportunity to sign a world class player for a pittance just to screw us over
Good point.
Aren't Milan kinda strapped for cash nowadays and who's saying that he's world class?

Alberto "Nobody's child" Aquafanny.
Does any coach in the world rate him?

Let's name the disastrous acquisitions (that cost us more than 10 million) that we placed so much expectations on in the last few years:-

• Keane
  • Joe Cole (free but his wages would have cost us millions)
  • Aqualaini
  • Babel
  • Cisse
  • the spitter what's his name
The jury is out for these below
  • Henderson
  • Downing
  • Carroll
  • Johnson
who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.