• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Any chance you could...

Why is there a sticky about the Liverpool FC News link when that exact same sticky is in the actual link itself?

And what is the general obession with putting anything you can think of in the way of getting to the actual purpose of a forum, which is threaded on-going conversations? There's news links, videos, competitions and more all cluttering up the supposed 'forum' page.

Tal.. its all about keeping the football forum for what we want it for. Football discussions..

The link in the footy forum is a redirect to the news forum, and will expire in a day or 2, to inform people of the changes. The news feeds are in a sub forum to spur people on to post about anything they find interesting in the footy forum.. The feeds previous location where barely getting viewed, hence why they where moved. We are trying to keep the footy forum fresh and inspire good posting..

Instead a rehash of rebumped old topics, which has been going on a lot lately, we are trying to inspire people by supplying them feeds they may find interesting and want to discuss..

The competitions you go on about are from one or two of the feeds, very few and far between, Probably the offal feeds.. Difficult to wean them out, without stopping the offal feeds altogether. However, none of the feeds will appear in the via Whats New link in the Header Bar...

The other two sub forums are in there to keep those conversation out of the main footy forum.. Footy vids make sense, anyone has anything of interest vid wise post it in the Footy Vids.. and the Far Foreign Land, for our members to post about other football teams.

Whilst we take you opinions on board, Tal.. Stop f...ing moaning and post something decent eh!!!! :D

Fixed this bit for you...

"...and the Far Foreign Land, for our members you to post about other football teams Tranmere"

I should stop moaning. I blame our loss at Southampton. Anyway, I'm off to bump the "Big Andy" thread now that he's having his usual end-of-season flourish.

;)

Back
Top Bottom