• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Another Fekir...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like us to sign James Rodriguez.

Hes always always really good when I see him play. His goal record for club and country is great too. And hes just 26

Yeah I was trying to think of a funny line to follow that up but didnt after accepting any response would be a bit crap.....

Panic would be great, not sure Juve will sell. Likewise I'm. Not sure Bayern would sell Rodriguez

Dembele for me.

Bruno Fernandes has asked for his contract with Sporting to be terminated after the attack at the training ground.
He could be a great signing.

We currently seem to be targeting players that are already good enough to play on a regular basis and improve our strongest line up, while he seems to be more like a signing we were making three or four seasons ago, when we were focusing on potential at a discount price.

Rumours (but no solid links) of Richarlison – intriguing prospect IMO; I can see him fitting in with Klopp's style.

Richarlison was shit hot for a bit, if he can find that again he's worthy of rotation with any of the front 3

There were stories last January that his price tag was 40m or more. If we sign him at a more realistic price I'd be quite positive.

I'm not sure how that works but if both Bruno Fernandes and Gelson Martins have asked for contract terminations shouldn't those two be top priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom