• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ancelotti sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm maybe it was him. I thought read someone where that his training methods weren’t up to scratch and unless he already had s super star squad who knew what to practice he struggled.

These stories have been around for years: doesn't always show up for training; has an old-fashioned 5-a-side kickabout approach; short sessions; lack of innovation; players organising their own extra training sessions and complaining they don't feel fit enough or well drilled.

These stories have been around for years: doesn't always show up for training; has an old-fashioned 5-a-side kickabout approach; short sessions; lack of innovation; players organising their own extra training sessions and complaining they don't feel fit enough or well drilled.
You honestly think that's all true when you look at what he has won?

Not sure - he'd still need to rebuild that defense, and they probably need a RB (Bellerin is always injured) and two CBs (unless the Seliba kid is legit)
I dont think he is a builder, or a long termer. Great coach and tactician, not sure he has still got it though despit Napoli being very good against us. You would think that a team that stopped us from winning and also beating us would be fantastic, but if they have only won 5 out of 15 of their league games then does it suggest players get tired of his technical shit and talks.

I dont think he is a builder, or a long termer. Great coach and tactician, not sure he has still got it though despit Napoli being very good against us. You would think that a team that stopped us from winning and also beating us would be fantastic, but if they have only won 5 out of 15 of their league games then does it suggest players get tired of his technical shit and talks.

He did build one of the great AC Milan sides of all time though – and was working very carefully on long-term plan back then. He did flop at Bayern though, so maybe he lost some of the magic or his training methods are a bit outdated..

There aren’t many managers that are successful are known for their ability to build a side from peanuts and shoestring budget. So far only Rafa, Pochettino and Klopp has I seen being successful in this areas, even then Pochettino is still a question mark without a trophy to his name. Klopp at least had done it with Dortmund and maybe Rafa who dethroned Barcelona and the Galaticos.

He did build one of the great AC Milan sides of all time though – and was working very carefully on long-term plan back then. He did flop at Bayern though, so maybe he lost some of the magic or his training methods are a bit outdated..

I've posted this before on here but a few years ago when we did them 0-3 in pre season, everyone we spoke to there said that would be the end of him. I thought pre season, WTF? But then we met people in some bar which was under the penthouse he lived in and they were saying he was a horrible prick, really beyond arrogant, and he'd got a really bad name for himself around town. Must just be his character, might be getting worse as he gets older - but that kind of manager seems so last decade now.

Back then he was given loads of money, and AC Milan were still a top club, if you think about it would be no different than taking over a Chelsea or Man United and given a load of cash. But you have to question the state of Milan after he left.

I seem to remember some article or something posted on here that we approached him before Klopp, and he started talking about budgets and other shit that made FSG realize he was not right for us. Is that true ?

I seem to remember some article or something posted on here that we approached him before Klopp, and he started talking about budgets and other shit that made FSG realize he was not right for us. Is that true ?

Been pretty socialized that FSG wanted Klopp for a while and was their main target.

Seeing the shit shows with ownership at places United, Everton and Napoli reminds you of how immensely retarded those idiots are who were complaining about FSG.

Probably more to do with the clueless owner than Ancelotti himself.

100%.

De Laurentis is responsible for a majority of the issues happening at the club.

He's getting far too involved with things that should be left to the coaches & manager - player selections, training schedules etc.

Then on top of that he is very vocal in the media about the poor form which does not help.

He's even gone as far as calling out players who no longer play for Napoli - Hamsik has copped it a lot and he's plying his trade in China, it's just bizarre.

Gattuso will only see out the season at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom