• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alex is....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool - Word from the yoga matt is this maybe the first of a double Brighton supermarket sweep. It wasn't Schmad tho.

Oh...interesting to speculate then on who. There are several good players there we could do with.
Caceido ofc, too expensive I imagine.
Colwill is not theirs, so not him.

Estupinian would be great.
Enciso too.

Brilliant - I thought it was our lad - and if PSG came in for him, it would be rather tough to compete ...
Nah, PSG know not to come in for him or we'd fuck them up.

We'd show the real Thuram that game when we smashed them 3-2 or we might just show them how many CL trophies we have & they can do the same.

Whooooosh. Balls in our court Thuram.

Fabrizio Romano writes a column for a site called CaughtOffside. Just had a look on there and they reckon it might be Caicedo.

Fabrizio Romano writes a column for a site called CaughtOffside. Just had a look on there and they reckon it might be Caicedo.
I ventured that possibily with my mate and he said he really has no idea who but he thinks Caicdeo would be the most obvious choice. All in 78mill for both is what he heard (whoever it is)

78 million for both? surely can’t be Caicedo can it, he didn’t have that much leverage when negotiating that new contract

What has it to do with Jorg?? . This is all Julian Ward's hard work.

Fat Jorg has done nothing since coming in except urge us to sign Micky V instead of Inacio

I choose to believe he single-handedly knocked down about 10 milli with his banging jokes and no one will convince me that's not true

I heard its a toss up between Lallana and Milner, depending on which we can get for less than £30M

I ventured that possibily with my mate and he said he really has no idea who but he thinks Caicdeo would be the most obvious choice. All in 78mill for both is what he heard (whoever it is)

Admit it Red Astaire, Fabrizio Romano is your yoga mate, isnt it ;)

It is a great melody, a small bit of tweek and we are good to go

JÜRGEN SAID I SEEN YA
WINNIN WITH ARGENTINA

Gotta play this to Caceido and he will board the plane to JLA asap

It'd be mad if we went in for mitoma. Can't see us going for caicedo

Brighton currently thought to be in for Dahoud as well as Milner and Jay Pedro. So three in would definitely allow two out

Caicedo would be a surprise but not an unwelcome one

Brighton currently thought to be in for Dahoud as well as Milner and Jay Pedro. So three in would definitely allow two out

Caicedo would be a surprise but not an unwelcome one
Me too - my buddy knows nada. He did say a couple of things tho so make of it what you will. Miner going the other way is a massive bonus. I said to him that doesn't make sense - He's on a free. He can go where ever he wants but... He kind of stopped me. Gave the biggest condescending look and said he was adamant that Milner was a big part of whatever doulble deal ensues. He no red by the way. He just said it was a fucking cool thing for Miner to offer that. I've no idea what to make of that.

Jesus christ, no. What is this? Stewie Downing all over again…he’s had 1 good season out of 8 and he’s 29 next month.

it’s not a serious suggestion it’s purposefully underwhelming to lower expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom