• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to see them both happy Sunday but that’s not possible, so ..I feel it would be nice for Mane to be in the winning team..they’ve never won as far as I know.

Edit: I initially thought salah to win and changed me mind

It's often said that you can't train for a penalty shootout, but the ending of Egypt-Cameroon shows this notion is false. One team knew exactly what they were doing and the other (except for the captain Aboubakar who took the first kick) looked like they have not taken a penalty in their life – the form and the run ups were all wrong. If it goes to penalties in the final, Egypt would be big favorites.

I want Salah to win it for the balon d'or but, let's be honest, Egypt are massively boring. They are the killjoy of this tournament.

It's going to be 0-0 after 120 min of soulless football, then Egypt to win by penalties.

What was this about?

As their staff poured on to the pitch in celebration, Carlos Queiroz somehow managed to find his way down from the stands. He had been sent there for exercising the patience of the referee, Bakary Gassama, once too often towards the end of normal time; Egypt’s manager is just one component of a bench that has made disgraceful behaviour a routine all tournament but the fact that neither he nor his assistant, Wael Gomaa, who received his second booking, will be allowed to stalk the technical area in the final may be viewed internally as an acceptable cost.

I'd like to see Mo win it ... but not Egypt. However Senegal look like they have the firepower to win unless Egypt play to Mo's strengths, which they won't.

I will now consider watching the final on Sunday , doubt I will like but yeah it's an option

272879995_10161089632807573_4267460526680643622_n.jpg

What was this about?

As their staff poured on to the pitch in celebration, Carlos Queiroz somehow managed to find his way down from the stands. He had been sent there for exercising the patience of the referee, Bakary Gassama, once too often towards the end of normal time; Egypt’s manager is just one component of a bench that has made disgraceful behaviour a routine all tournament but the fact that neither he nor his assistant, Wael Gomaa, who received his second booking, will be allowed to stalk the technical area in the final may be viewed internally as an acceptable cost.

The Egyptian players were falling to the ground in unbearable pain, with visible anguish on their faces. Because this was happening every few minutes I think the referee was growing tired and started to lack a little faith in the severity of the internal wounds, and this upset Queiroz, he sad some aggressive words which were accompanied by hand gesticulations that resulted in the card. Then he got more angry and put on a show for the cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom