• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adam Lallana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, your alternative vendetta target besides the other one who's just made you look a complete idiot.
Yeah, he made me look like total fool...against Burnley...for the first time in 2 years...and still has zero goals and assists.

Seriously though, I admire the fact that you're still trying.
Lol

I didn't think Lallana could get back to a good level...I was wrong...but he still played better in Klopp's first season.

Yeah, he made me look like total fool...against Burnley...for the first time in 2 years...and still has zero goals and assists.
Lol

He's been injured and hardly played for nearly two years, which might be a contributory factor to that disappointing goal and assist tally.

You autistic sperglord.

Lol

No offence, but do us all a favour and fuck off. You'll still be banging out this drivel when you're dead.

Bellend, spaz, knob...wow...hahaha...
My feelings would normally be hurt, but not as hurt as Henderson's foot yesterday.

Banned for persistent and never ending aganda driven trolling.

Shame he couldnt let this shit go.

See ya Modo.

Is he gone for good?
Dunno. We arent very good at banning people.
But unless he could prove that he can let his fuckwhittery and agenda shit go thats turning him into the worst kind of troll I dont think there will be an appetite to remove the ban.

This will all be debated at the annual AGM on friday.
Im doing nibbles

Dunno. We arent very good at banning people.
But unless he could prove that he can let his fuckwhittery and agenda shit go thats turning him into the worst kind of troll I dont think there will be an appetite to remove the ban.

Adam Lallana | skills & tricks HD 2019

eyesopen.jpg

Banned for repeatedly saying he doesn't like a player over and over, but not insulting anyone? You've got people in this thread and others calling each other all the cunts under the sun, but he gets a ban just for being monotonous? Looks like we've let DJ Sydney slip in.

Anyway, I'd love to see Lallana keep up that form from Burnley, but even if he did I'd rather he stays on the bench and we buy a good no.10 in the summer.

Being a fucking bore is far worse than being a prick, and Modo is both. Speaking of bores, I rather overdid the cannabis before the match last night and at one point drifted off into a frightmare where I was sat opposite mcmanaman on a train and he was trying to tell me about the great couple he'd just met on his holidays.

That is hell. If he'd have just been being a tit that would be fine

Banned for repeatedly saying he doesn't like a player over and over, but not insulting anyone? You've got people in this thread and others calling each other all the cunts under the sun, but he gets a ban just for being monotonous? Looks like we've let DJ Sydney slip in.

Anyway, I'd love to see Lallana keep up that form from Burnley, but even if he did I'd rather he stays on the bench and we buy a good no.10 in the summer.
Dont be a nonce Mors youre better than that.

Banned for repeatedly saying he doesn't like a player over and over, but not insulting anyone?

Oh, don't worry about that, he's insulted plenty. He's always been a massive tit but recently he's really worked at it.

Banning posters goes against everything we try to stand for. We rarely ban anyone.
But I think some are missunderstanding the reason for the ban. Its not for not liking a player. Its for trolling. If you read Modos posts in this thread and honestly dont see that as trolling then you need to look up what trolling means.

He didnt come to comment on Lallana, he came to start shit about Henderson. Something he does again and again. And as usual it was set to descend into the same boring name calling back and forward bullshit and ruin ANOTHER thread. I like Modo, i think hes a dude, and none of the stuff he posts bothers me, but he HAS to stop winding people up intentionally. He has to stop goading and dragging opinion that is totally irrellevant from thread to tread as it derails topic after topic in this fucking place.

That cant continue. Im sure he will be back posting again in due course with hopefully a flea in his ear that will make a difference. If not net result will be the same.

Once a long time ago I asked him to drop this shit and he did for ages. He was MUCH the better poster for it.

Leave the agendas at the door. Its just tiresome.

I don't understand how people haven't learned to ignore a troll, and would rather he wasn't banned.

I don't actually think he is a troll... in the purest sense. He's just got some weird monomania about hating Henderson, just as how every conversation with my uncle ends up back at talking about bicycles. Certainly ends up in much the same place though.

I don't understand how people haven't learned to ignore a troll, and would rather he wasn't banned.

I don't actually think he is a troll... in the purest sense. He's just got some weird monomania about hating Henderson, just as how every conversation with my uncle ends up back at talking about bicycles. Certainly ends up in much the same place though.

He is a troll I reckon, as he's purposefully throwing hendo in to chats uncalled for and doing sly digs. And he's a good enough troll to put the bait out and wait for bites

If he was a beast troll and wound people up over everything, I'd love it

He is a troll I reckon, as he's purposefully throwing hendo in to chats uncalled for and doing sly digs. And he's a good enough troll to put the bait out and wait for bites

If he was a beast troll and wound people up over everything, I'd love it

Not on here, but in general I can't resist shitting on Roy Hodgson whenever his name comes up in any context, even the most tenuous, tangential one but I'm not trolling. I just genuinely fucking hate him.

Not on here, but in general I can't resist shitting on Roy Hodgson whenever his name comes up in any context, even the most tenuous, tangential one but I'm not trolling. I just genuinely fucking hate him.

Oh that's not trolling, that's just out and out facts

And I don't understand the surprise. In recent months he's really been seeking out arguments, he's started threads with minimal and/or ambiguous information expressly to set up some pre-rehearsed put downs, he's cranked up his anti-Henderson agenda to the point where he knows it serves no purpose except to break people's patience, and he's entered discussions purely to wreck them. He's more than a bit sociopathic - he really doesn't care that he loses the support of those of us who used to feel a bit sorry for him; in fact, he seems to relish alienating even those who tolerated him. If he didn't do it to all of them, he damn well would have got around to you soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom