• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
We seem to be quite heavily linked with him these days. His contract expires in 2019, and it looks like he could be on the move in January. All the top clubs are linked but a lot of noise seem to be about a possible move to us.

Thoughts?

Wasn’t there a thread about him last week?

Anyway - 100% I remember way back when he joined Arsenal and we were linked. I was gutted. He’s top class

Seriously Martial ? - if free then yes but I suspect there will be payback from United on this.

As for Ramsey - good player but too injury prone - I mean we skipped Fekir due to a dodgy knee so why get another f*cked up injury prone player. I suspect Ox is going through the back channels to get this deal done.

Maybe I haven't seen enough of him really but... Never massively rated him... but then I could have said the same about the Ox...

I fairly certain that Utd have the option to extend his contract with one more year.

I would take him in a heart beat.
He has the tools to be better than Mane imo.

If Mourinho, the busdriver of all busdrivers, can't get him to use a single second of his game at tracking back, then I am not sure if he has something to do in a team where everyone has to put in a shift.

If Mourinho, the busdriver of all busdrivers, can't get him to use a single second of his game at tracking back, then I am not sure if he has something to do in a team where everyone has to put in a shift.

Mourinho doesn't just do tracking back though, he'll have him playing alongside Shaw at left back.

I don't think you can really judge the lad on his performances for Mourinho, who's renowned for blunting the output of top quality attacking players. See Hazard, Mata, Sanchez, etc.

I'd love us to sign him and Ramsey.

For me it's all about how much he demands. Also will he be able to hold a starting position in our team? I'm guessing he'll demand it.

I'd actually rather have Rabiot. I think he's just as good but he might also price himself out of a move to us.

For me it's all about how much he demands. Also will he be able to hold a starting position in our team? I'm guessing he'll demand it.

I'd actually rather have Rabiot. I think he's just as good but he might also price himself out of a move to us.

Not sure they're really similar players. Ramsey seems far more suited to a more attacking role in midfield. BOth might be interesting.

Do we need him when ox is back ?

Surely out of milner , Fabinho , keita , Gini , ox and Henderson we can form some combination that works?

Neither would I (say not to both of them), it's where we fit them though, with a few people already playing similar roles (or capable of) in Shaqiri, AOC and Keita.

I'm guessing Keita will probably play deep in the long run, but Klopp doesn't trust him enough to play him that often yet - which is right, he hasn't got used to the pace and he's been wasteful and careless because of it, but he'll get there no doubt.

Plenty of options isn't a bad thing though and people will inevitably fall down the pecking order or leave. So..

That'd be my guess. I'm pretty sure Milner will be off to Leeds to finish his career, he has always said he'd do it & he doesn't seem the type to go back on his word or fool himself into thinking he can play forever.

Leeds fans must feel well privileged for having him at 16 and then again at 36. In the meanwhile he has won the league, played in CL finals and earned around 100 mill pound and Leeds has gone down two divisions, fought back once and are well established in Championship and along the way they have lost their market cap With 100 mill pound.

Leeds fans must feel well privileged for having him at 16 and then again at 36. In the meanwhile he has won the league, played in CL finals and earned around 100 mill pound and Leeds has gone down two divisions, fought back once and are well established in Championship and along the way they have lost their market cap With 100 mill pound.

Hahahahaha!

Well, yeah. Although he didn't exactly agitate to leave Leeds in the first place, they just sold him to Newcastle. He's still a huge favourite.

Hahahahaha!

Well, yeah. Although he didn't exactly agitate to leave Leeds in the first place, they just sold him to Newcastle. He's still a huge favourite.

That's quite bizarr? They act like a small poor (I will not say african here so I look like a racist, it could just as well be North of Norway) village who has one person ever becoming a star. All they dream of is he will sooner or later come back and represent them at something sooner or later. Often he opt to be president of the Whole country so he can enrich himself further.

Fuck no we have enough sicknotes in our squad as it its. He's as brittle as ox and sturridge. Has he ever even played a full season?

That's quite bizarr? They act like a small poor (I will not say african here so I look like a racist, it could just as well be North of Norway) village who has one person ever becoming a star. All they dream of is he will sooner or later come back and represent them at something sooner or later. Often he opt to be president of the Whole country so he can enrich himself further.

I'm not sure of the chronology, but he might have been sold at the point where The Ridsdale Project - a failed, grotesquely expensive regime hinged on being ever present in the CL - failed entirely and they were bankrupted.

I'm not sure of the chronology, but he might have been sold at the point where The Ridsdale Project - a failed, grotesquely expensive regime hinged on being ever present in the CL - failed entirely and they were bankrupted.

Rum cove, that Ridsdale. Someone I know and respect worked for him when he was in charge of education in the city, and thought highly of him. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom