• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

109 points from last 114 available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool in the Premier League in 2019:
LWWDDWDWDWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDWWWWWWWWWW
37 games
31 wins
5 draws
1 defeat
98 points won from a possible 111 points
That defeat still riles ... Fernandinho Kompany's 'tackle' on Salah and 1.6 cms. *sigh*

Last edited:
I predict we'll finish on 102 points this season

34W
2D
2L

losses at Etihad and Molineux
draws at Emirates and at Anfield to Utd

I think mu, wolves, shu and Everton can take points off any team, us included.

Edit: in fact every team can take points off any other team.

Last edited:
Anyone a bit annoyed that it just happens to be Man U that is the only team that has taken points of us this season in the league?

I was initially thinking this... Perfection was not obtained cos of the Manc draw.. but then we used to best or draw them during their dominance.
It didnt mean much when they were lifting the trophies at the end of the season.

Anyone a bit annoyed that it just happens to be Man U that is the only team that has taken points of us this season in the league?

Not at all. I do love the fact we’ve won 10 in a row and nobody is mentioning it. We have raised our own bar that high.

I predict we'll finish on 102 points this season

34W
2D
2L

losses at Etihad and Molineux
draws at Emirates and at Anfield to Utd

Wtf will we lose to Wolves? Barring the cup game where we rested loads of players we’ve beaten them everytime we’ve played them since they came back up

Also Mourinho has a knack of getting draws against Klopp at home so Spurs will be a tough game to win

wa0ccg9rwb941.png

The two points we dropped was Atkinson's doing as well. Should be 90 out of 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom