• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

109 points from last 114 available

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuclear war in a gay bar!!!

for fuck's sake - but on a more serious note, that is so impressive what we've done .... just unreal really - things you can only do on FIFA

If we do the unthinkable ...i.e win all our remaining games, then honestly after 30 years of not winning ... it will be one big bang event to announce our return. Credit to City though... their very existence with their financial muscle has created this mentality monster as an oppossing force.

I'm starting to think there's something in this Brucie pissing on the goalposts and undoing the Anfield curse. That is a fucking ridiculous record.

I think you're going to need a better explanation than that when questions start being asked.

It only matters how many points we put up come May 2020. Like Klopp, I don't look at the annual achievement with much attention, sorry.

Even the greatest Liverpool teams didn’t achieve that or Ferguson’s domination of the nineties teams couldn’t match it.

It's pretty fucking mad alright.

I've always been optimistic about FSG getting things right, and when Klopp joined I thought we'd get much better and challenge properly enough to maybe win a title.

I could never have expected to have this. Long may it continue.

If we do the unthinkable ...i.e win all our remaining games, then honestly after 30 years of not winning ... it will be one big bang event to announce our return. Credit to City though... their very existence with their financial muscle has created this mentality monster as an oppossing force.
It’s sort of like they are the Sith, and we are the Jedi to balance out their fucking cuntery in the universe.

It’s simply unprecedented.

I remember as a kid not understanding how we could go and beat Utd only to lose to Coventry or some other no mark the following week. I just wanted us to win every week.

It’s a shame this team won’t be celebrating back to back titles and a third CL title on the trot in May. They deserve to be.

Liverpool in the Premier League in 2019:
LWWDDWDWDWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDWWWWWWWWWW
37 games
31 wins
5 draws
1 defeat
98 points won from a possible 111 points

Anyone a bit annoyed that it just happens to be Man U that is the only team that has taken points of us this season in the league?

Anyone a bit annoyed that it just happens to be Man U that is the only team that has taken points of us this season in the league?
Nope, Couldnt give a fuck about records. All i want is to see us lift the league title again. Ive been a Liverpool supporter since sometime in the late 70s. Can never understand people saying i became a Liverpool fan after a specific game, i just always have been
Anyway imho this is the greatest Liverpool side in ny life time. Surpassing the King's side of 86 who ripped everyone appart and went 29 games unbeaten before losing ti Everton. Never thought we'd eclipse that side but we have.
These records are often a noose around our neck and i worry sometimes impact on our overall play

Taken two points off us, and if we win the next three Premier League title and they still keep taking 2-4 points off us in those seasons, I am all good. The number that would piss their lot to glory would be 21 for us to 20 for them. Temporary happiness for them, long term anguish later.

Nope, Couldnt give a fuck about records. All i want is to see us lift the league title again. Ive been a Liverpool supporter since sometime in the late 70s. Can never understand people saying i became a Liverpool fan after a specific game, i just always have been
Anyway imho this is the greatest Liverpool side in ny life time. Surpassing the King's side of 86 who ripped everyone appart and went 29 games unbeaten before losing ti Everton. Never thought we'd eclipse that side but we have.
These records are often a noose around our neck and i worry sometimes impact on our overall play
Old people like us have memory issues, but that side was 87/88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom