• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

3rd kit - "I'm loving it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
McDonald%2527s%2BTrolls%2BLiverpool%2BThird%2BKit%2B%25288%2529.jpg

tweet-liverpool.jpg

Fuck me, I hope that shirt comes with 20% off any meal when you wear it in their restaurants.

it's an attempt to recreate the 1983 away strip, which was probably our best away kit ever. Except they completely fucked it with collar and sleeve piping making it look like something a clown would wear.

It's horrendous. The initial leak suggested it would be yellow with red stripes, which looked really nice. Trust Nike to fuck it up though. Hate everything they've done so far.

a9f2f5b7-474a-4edb-ac23-44184af890a1

What's strangely ominous, back in 2014, an Egyption Keeper wore a Liverpool GK kit with a McDonald's logo
article-0-1B5941AD00000578-766_634x345.jpg

It's horrendous. The initial leak suggested it would be yellow with red stripes, which looked really nice. Trust Nike to fuck it up though. Hate everything they've done so far.

a9f2f5b7-474a-4edb-ac23-44184af890a1

To be fair the current black GK kit is amazing IMO.

The genius of that shirt is that without the chequered collar and sleeves, the kit would actually look amazing.

Have the admire their attention to detail. Just had to find the one thing that could ruin it all.

The genius of that shirt is that without the chequered collar and sleeves, the kit would actually look amazing.

Have the admire their attention to detail. Just had to find the one thing that could ruin it all.
If it had the red lines, may be but that yellow (on its own) is way too intense. The association with fast food chain uniforms with red squares kills it.

Looks like we'll see the 3rd kit in action vs Brentford (more obvious if you click on the picture):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom