• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2019/20 fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
64314394_10157353613008762_5811852738815852544_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Premier League fixture computer hasn't been kind to Tottenham as the Champions League finalists have four away games after European ties.

Mauricio Pochettino's side face Leicester, Brighton, Liverpool and Wolves on the road after Champions League fixtures at the group stage.

It's not yet known who Tottenham will be competing against in the Champions League but they could face back-to-back fixtures away from their ground.

Untitled.jpg

Ours is not easy either

Love Friday night footy. Way better than Sunday or monday. CL entrants should play more Friday night games in lead up to CL fixtures

My lad said some of our matches will be on Amazon Prime - is that BS?

I don't want to pay another subscription ...

My lad said some of our matches will be on Amazon Prime - is that BS?

I don't want to pay another subscription ...
These are the amazon matches.

It's free on prime, which nearly everyone I know has (I'm amazed how many do actually, I've got mates on minimum wage who have it, which I just don't get at all) but for anyone who doesn't want to pay, I'm pretty sure they have a 30 day free trial, just have to remember to cancel the sub before the end of the 30 days.

I'm sure they'll hammer that to get people to sign up in the weeks before it.

These are the amazon matches.

It's free on prime, which nearly everyone I know has (I'm amazed how many do actually, I've got mates on minimum wage who have it, which I just don't get at all) but for anyone who doesn't want to pay, I'm pretty sure they have a 30 day free trial, just have to remember to cancel the sub before the end of the 30 days.

I'm sure they'll hammer that to get people to sign up in the weeks before it.
Prime makes no sense in Ireland, as you cant get any of the media content - so the only advantage is free shipping. That probably means we wont get the matches

Just as well Ive kept my LOF subscription going

All the Amazon games are on Boxing Day right?

Sign up for a free prime trial in December then cancel if after Boxing Day surely?

Prime makes no sense in Ireland, as you cant get any of the media content - so the only advantage is free shipping. That probably means we wont get the matches

If you can't get it legally through amazon there must be another way you'll get it in Ireland. Maybe sky Ireland will get rights? Seems weird if not.

Premier League is no longer available in Canada on cable anymore. DAZN has exclusive rights for next 3 years, and for Europe as well. Balls to that.

Apparently all the amazon and Saturday 3pm games will be available through Premier Sports (whoever they are) in Ireland

I'm going to that opening game, one way or another. It's been ages, and I'll be in england to see the family. I'll bring the old man and probably hear some stories I've heard a million times and be happy about it.

Next season is going to horrible on here when we drop points, isn't it?

Let's try to ignore "the title race" until at least December and not go nuts if City go a couple of points ahead in the first few weeks.

Lucky for Aussies Optus Sport have all games live for every team.

15 dollars a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom