• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2016-17 1% Challenge

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesam

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Hopefully don't fuck this up before the 16-17 season even starts.................

£100 over 1.5 goals Madrid v Roma....to win £13

Good start
Cheers HC although I was getting a bit worried until the 1st goal went in. Apparently there was over 30 attempts at goal so 2-0 seems a paltry return. As with the previous attempt I'm gonna try and get quite a bit ahead of target early on to buy myself some breathing space later on in the challenge. It's a risky strategy but I'll try and tread carefully.

£116 lay of 0-0 full time score Norwich v Man City......to win £8

Well that went well :-(

I'll try and get this off the ground again..........

£100 Derby with a +1 handicap to win at Rotherham......to win £30

£115 lay of Arse winning at Barca (0-0 after 5 minutes)........to win £10

Off to get pissed for Paddy's Day soon so.......................

£130 LFC to qualify for next round v Man Utd................to win £17

End of week 1 and I have fulfilled my ambition of getting a good headstart on the challenge. Profit for the week is £47 putting the bank at £147.

Target for week 2 is £115.

Bloody internationals this week cause me a problem because I NEVER bet on international friendlies so chances are the bank balance won't move much this week.

Profit for the week was +£14 putting the bank at £161 against a target of £115

The target for week 3 is £123

No idea where to ask this but who are the best or most honest bookies? what are the pitfalls etc I have two hundred pounds saved up, but I only want to make one or two flutters a week. sorry if this is the wrong place.

No idea where to ask this but who are the best or most honest bookies? what are the pitfalls etc I have two hundred pounds saved up, but I only want to make one or two flutters a week. sorry if this is the wrong place.
No such thing as an honest bookie in my experience redroll but whatever you do avoid the high street bookies as their prices are awful. I'd always recomment Betfair just because you're betting against other punters rather than against a bookie so in theory yer not gonna get ripped off. The main pitfall is that over 80% of people who bet on football lose money so unless you are very confident about your ability to spot winners then give it a miss............unless you're doing it for a bit of fun and making a profit would be an added bonus.

Profit for the week is £18, puts the bank at £179 against a target of £123.

Target for week 4 is £132

£40 Hibs to win at Alloa.......to win £8
£8 LAY of Bournemouth winning at Villa....to win £7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom