• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting "2-0 and you fucked it up"

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesam

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I usually try and find a team 2 down at half time and back them not to lose. I won the first week by backing Brentford not to lose to Ipswich and it finished 2-2 and nearly followed that up last week by backing West Ham to come back from 2 down against Bournemouth..........the did come back to 2-2 but fucked up by having man sent of and losing 3-4.

Brentford again for me today.........they're 0-2 at home to Reading and I've layed the Reading win £12 to win £100 if Brentford come back.

Strange game Yeovil v Morecambe.........looking at the respective line ups you'd think Morecambe would win but they went 1 down but then were given the boost when Yeovil had a man sent off but then Yeovil scored again..........half time 2-0.

With Yeovil down to 10, as long as Morecambe don't make too many changes at half time I can see them getting back into it............Layed Yeovil £19 to win £70

Not overly confident about this one but the price is too damned attractive......£6 lay of Bournemouth winning v Sunderland to win £100....half time they are 2 up.

Soz. I should have layed Stoke at half time. Leicester are usually quite good in the second half... many comebacks already this season.

Half time Port Vale 2-0 Sheffield United...........£20 lay of PV winning to win £92

St Johnstone 0-2 Partick at half time.........£15 lay of Partick winning to win £100

Hull City 2-0 Ipswich at half time....£8 lay of Hull winning to win £100

Bayer vs Roma would of been perfect for this...
Yeah but I'm not very well up on European teams at this stage of the season. When we're not in the CL I only start watching it when it gets to the quarter finals so wasn't aware of Roma's previous comebacks until it was too late.

Rotherham 2-0 Bristol City at half time.......£19 lay of Rotherham winning to win £100

You'd have got about 5/1 mamma. I didn't have enough faith in us to back the comeback but did stick 20 on 2 or more goals in the 2nd half so also lost.

Wigan game tonight mate.

Luckily enough I backed Wigan in a double with Celta Vigo. 95th minute Wigan winner after being 2-0 down. Don't get many like that so I'll enjoy it :)

Reactions: ILD
Wigan game tonight mate.

Luckily enough I backed Wigan in a double with Celta Vigo. 95th minute Wigan winner after being 2-0 down. Don't get many like that so I'll enjoy it :)
Well done Pete. I fucked up last night because of gorgeous Czech women. My wife's best friend (who lives in the flat next door) and is also Czech had 3 of her friends over from Czech Republic last night. I know them all very well and popped in to say hi at half time in the footie and never went back home (my wife is away in Czech with the baby visiting her family). I know for a fact that I would have bet on Wigan to comeback once they went 2-0 down. Ah well it was a very good night anyway :)

Sounds like you had a better night than me! :)
The sad thing is that I watched the first half; choosing to watch Wigan v Gillingham instead of an extra 45 minutes with fit young Czech women! Barca v Madrid or Liverpool v Man Utd would be acceptable and very understandable but Wigan v Gills.........I need to sort my priorities out.

City 2-0 Palace at half time......£8 lay of City winning to win £200

Exeter 0-2 Oxford..............£24 lay of Oxford winning......... to win £200

Gillingham 0-2 Port Vale at half time......£27 lay of Port Vale winning.........to win £150

70 minutes gone Preston 0-2 Fulham.....£5 lay of Fulham winning.........to win £100

Got 2 on the go tonight...........

I mentioned Walsall 0-2 Scunthorpe on the 1% challenge and I stuck £20 on to win £150 and Walsall have got 1 back just before half time. And I've just added a £15 lay of Notts County winning at Exeter (0-2 half time).....to win £100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom