• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

10 years of SCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must celebrate with all the grace, dignity and togetherness for which we've become famous.

tumblr_nca0glxvrR1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Happy tin anniversary everyone, I looked online and apparently daffodils are in order for such an occasion.

And if we are bringing back former posters for the anniversary party, my vote is for Rage.

Reactions: C/O
Who was that guy who would come, try posting normally, but usually within a day would start leaking bile about OOTS and the like before exploding in paroxysms of rage only achievable by a superfan? He was great fun.

Who was that guy who would come, try posting normally, but usually within a day would start leaking bile about OOTS and the like before exploding in paroxysms of rage only achievable by a superfan? He was great fun.

Oh shit, can't remember his name but that was always good for a laugh. It never took more than 2 or 3 days.

I think that might have been the LFC Forum super-troll best known as "Momo" but posted as various other names like Blackie Gray. He's infamous on TLW and was actually outed by some internet vigilantes. A special kind of madness.

I think that might have been the LFC Forum super-troll best known as "Momo" but posted as various other names like Blackie Gray. He's infamous on TLW and was actually outed by some internet vigilantes. A special kind of madness.
That's the one! His visits made me giddy with joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom