• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

❤️ Klopp - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say they have replaced all bar aguero ok ish
blew his load on grealish lmao

david silva was better than bernardo silva, but new silva isn't shite, just a little rat
kompany while good, was injured a lot, and they have dias and laporte who are both very good
toure was good, but needed a minder like fernandinho. they now have rodri who balances things better

They're all saying Laporte, Dias and Ake are crap over at Bluemoon. According to them, the only decent defenders they've got at the moment are Stones and Walker, what with Cancello costing them the match on Wednesday. And they paid a total of 330 million for the 6 in that list.

Compared to TAA, Matip, VVD, Robertson, Konate, Gomez, our favoured six, costing exactly half that (60% being one player) and being quite a bit more reliable, it's just more ammo to the Pep is a Fraud argument.

But when you add another 50 for Mendy, another 30 for Danilo, and another load for half a dozen other dicks none of us can remember... the case is closed. He's a chequebook manager and he's fucking shite.

Last edited:
There's absolutely zero chance he's focused on the Newcastle game... I'm not saying they won't win, they've got better players, but they got home yesterday and he gave them all two days off because he wants to drive round Manchester strangling stray dogs.

He knows that everyone's criticism of him is legitimate. He won it when he had Messi and Xavi and Iniesta. Since then he's spent 2 billion on squads that were already top of their national leagues, Bayern and Citeh, and can't replicate even with that amount of dough. Still moans about a thin squad after spending enough to bankrupt Google.

Bayern did the treble the season before he joined and another treble two seasons after he left.

City apparently are committing to spend money to "refresh" the squad they have to get him to stay. So I guess another quarter billion outlay on fullbacks on the way. I am betting that Scottish right back, Calvin Ramsay, on whom we are spending 200k is going to be better than anyone they buy.

All the defenders they've bought, in my opinion, aren't fit to lace kompanys boots. There's no drive or desire there

I don't think they are that bad - dias and laporte are both at least as good as matip/konate
kompany was injured a lot

They're all saying Laporte, Dias and Ake are crap over at Bluemoon. According to them, the only decent defenders they've got at the moment are Stones and Walker, what with Cancello costing them the match on Wednesday. And they paid a total of 330 million for the 6 in that list.

Compared to TAA, Matip, VVD, Robertson, Konate, Gomez, our favoured six, costing exactly half that (60% being one player) and being quite a bit more reliable, it's just more ammo to the Pep is a Fraud argument.

But when you add another 50 for Mendy, another 30 for Danilo, and another load for half a dozen other dicks none of us can remember... the case is closed. He's a chequebook manager and he's fucking shite.

That's funny - I think Walker is shite. Only thing he has is pace, and he is stupid as fuck.
I think Ake is shite, but Dias, Laporte and Cancelo are all very good players.

But yeah, they have spent shitloads compared to us, no discussion about that. and guardiola has wasted lots. I just think they have replaced most, bar aguero, in that process.

Bayern did the treble the season before he joined and another treble two seasons after he left.

City apparently are committing to spend money to "refresh" the squad they have to get him to stay. So I guess another quarter billion outlay on fullbacks on the way. I am betting that Scottish right back, Calvin Ramsay, on whom we are spending 200k is going to be better than anyone they buy.

Wasn't it that year after he left?

Wasn't it that year after he left?

I thing it was more. I remember Bayern won the treble during COVID lockdown - 2020. Guardiola must have left in 2015-2016. Still the point remains. They won the treble either side of his reign.

I feel like pep wants his players to be empty vessels he can fill with his tactical nous. So any semblance of character or individual passion goes out the window, and that's where cup moments are made

I imagine it's like how he'd pick a dependable collie or Labrador to fuck, as opposed to a feisty Jack Russel or chihuahua

All youve done here is indicate your preference for dog breeds to fuck. They are horrible picks by the way.

When Fraud arrived at Man City 5 years ago, they'd just won the league again with Sterling, KDB, Fernandinho, Aguero. Kompany, Silva, Toure... All world class... They've still got the first 3 of them, but look at the money he has spent trying to replace the other 3 - and he's got nowhere near. Nowhere close to those quality of players. A billion quid and his best players are ones that were already there. Meanwhile, Klopp has only kept Milner and Henderson and improved every single position on the pitch for absolute peanuts, and built the best side in form on the planet right now
*cough* Rodgers bought bobby* cough*

*No more quadruple, but still.

281788210_540864130906469_3320206350326938174_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom